I'm currently having a temporary retirement, i've been pigging out heavily, regaining beauty sleep and hanging out with my parents since its been awhile I spend this much time with them. Saturdays are strictly for my brave man in uniform. :) !!!
About my temporary retirement, it feels good leaving that publishing house. Right now, I'm putting in great effort in applying another job, attended an interview yesterday but I declined the offer, great salary and great scope but it'll leave me in great grieve and deprive for leisure. Uh-huh, I'm not a workaholic. But of cause i'm still keeping myself in the working loop of the mass communications industry, plus I didn't study that field to become a sales person or anything not related, never am I gonna waste my cert that way.
Alrighty, I gotta go get some things done. Leave ya'll with this new USA stamp:


