"I write the essential issues" - Sya Elen
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
My dear Zaheed been asking why Ive not been updating my blogg. That's cause, I have no time nor energy to do so honey!! Work has been all over me and I could really feel the heat and da pressure!!!! Its so sick! AHHHHHHH!!!!! Corporate Communications is really not healthy mann, I may sound exaggerating but let me tell you this, think I will die on my work desk one day, with my brain shrunken and my eyes popped out. Serious leh! Sigh! My weekdays is work work work, really drained me out dry completely, makes me wanna cry sometimes when the pressure is too harsh. I'm really in the real working life peeps. Never did I expect this. Weekends + Zaheed are my only happy days. Work 5 shitty days just to look forward to 2 short days, bo logic lor!

Talking about shitty days, tomorrow and Friday is another shitty day. Darn, I'm going mad and my brain's overloaded. Feel like just staying home and work on my new hobby and ebay! and do some soul searching! But I do not have the time and energy to do so.

TGIF please. Good Night.

©yougavemefever♥blogspot

Powered by Blogger

Blogger
Sya Elen



Syahida Elendrus
A Typical Leo


Blogghopp